has been involved in the construction of new trolleybus networks in several cities in Bulgaria. The company has been a major supplier of materials for the electrification of railway sections in the country and has successfully implemented constructive developments and production of materials for important sites from international transport corridors.
Produced materials for new constructions and renovations to facilities
Manufactured materials for new construction and renovation for the following projects:
- Electric power supply and construction of power substations for "Shell" petrol stations
- Tram and trolley contact network in Sofia
- Trolley contact network in Blagoevgrad, Gabrovo, Plovdiv, Ruse and others.
- Operation and maintenance of the trolley contact network in the cities: Pleven, Varna, Bourgas, Plovdiv, Vratsa, Gabrovo, Dobrich, Ruse, Pazardzhik, Stara Zagora, Sliven, Sofia, Haskovo.
- New trolleybus routes in Plovdiv
- Posts and chevaux de frize for lighting of Lukoil petrol stations and others
- Reconstruction of the existing 1.65 kV contact network in the station of "Kovachevo" (Mini Maritsa Iztok 2)
- Electrification of railway route Dragoman-Voluyak
- Electrification of railway route Dupnitsa - Kulata
- Major repairs of railway routes Stolnik - Sarantsi, Sofia - Kazichane, Lesicheri - Resen, Strupets - Roman.
- Reconstruction of the railway section Vakarel - Verinsko, Zimnitsa - Straldja - Tserkovski
- Electrification of railway route Dragoman - Kalotina
- Railway line, joining Danube Bridge 2 with passenger station Vidin
- Rehabilitation of railway infrastructure along sections from the railway route Plovdiv - Burgas
- Reconstruction and electrification of the railway route Plovdiv - Svilengrad:
Phase I: Krumovo - Parvomay
Phase 2: Parvomay - Dimitrovgrad
Phase 3: Svilengrad - Turkish border
The company maintains perfect relationships with its partners and customers, guarantees for which are the received reference and recommendations.